Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
(A) The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana and outside. (In compliance of CWP No. 23829 of 2014 of Hon’ble Punjab & Haryana High Court Chandigarh)
(B) The minimum Education Qualification for Admission to these courses is as follows:-
(I) Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
I. Candidates with at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or its equivalent examination with five subjects including passed English as one of the subject.
II. There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks 47.5% at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates.
III. Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit
(II) Diploma in Elementary Education (Urdu):- D.El.Ed. (U)
In addition to the qualification prescribed as at (i) above for Diploma in Education (D.Ed), the candidate should have passed Urdu in Secondary (10th class) Examination from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or any other Board having equivalence of their examinations with Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
1. A candidate having higher qualification will not be entitled to any additional benefit what so ever, he/she will have to fulfill all the requisite prescribed qualification and other eligibility conditions.
2. The eligibility of a candidate for admission to D.El.Ed. course shall be verified at the time of admission/counselling.
3. The medium of Instruction & Examination for D.El.Ed. course will be Hindi except Urdu & English subjects.
The Merit List will be prepared purely on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination stream-wise (Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational) and distribution of seats in each institute will be as under:-
Stream-wise % of seats allotted
Science 30 %
Commerce 28 %
Arts 40 %
Vocational 02 %
1. 15% seats are reserved for outside Haryana candidates. If the seats of outside Hayana remain vacant then these seats will be converted in open category.
2. If the seats in Science stream remain vacant, these will be converted into Commerce Stream and vice versa.
3. If in all three- stream (Science, Commerce and Vocational Education) seats remain Vacant, these will be converted into Arts stream seats.
4. The detail of Institution wise seats is available on SCERT Haryana, Gurgaon website www.scertharyana.gov.in
Stream Subjects: (Required Five subjects)
a) Science Stream English (compulsory) and at least three subjects from:- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology/ one Science Stream subject defined by Secretary, Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
b) Commerce- English (compulsory) and at least three subjects from:- Business Studies, Accountancy, Mathematics/Economics/ one Commerce Stream subject defined by Secretary, Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
c) Arts- English (compulsory) with any four subjects.
d) Vocational- English (compulsory) and all other basic subjects in Vocational Institutes Affiliated by the Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or any Technical Diploma approved by Technical Education Department Haryana/ passed 12th with NSQF from Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or its equivalent.
The candidates are advised to apply for stream as per their subject combination in Senior Secondary examination and if any candidate does not apply in proper stream as mentioned above, his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled and no claim will be entertained in this regard.
Self Financed Institutions Fees:
Fee for Self Financed Institutions in the state of Haryana is Rs.25, 800/- (Rs. Twenty Five Thousand Eight Hundred Only) annually as per notification excluding actual examination fees as prescribed by the examination body.
As per instructions issued by Chief Secretary, Government of Haryana, General Services – III Branch vide letters No. 22/10/2015-1GSIII dated 28.02.2015 and 07.05.2015, there will be reservation in admission as under (subject to change by State Government): –
i) Scheduled Castes: (SC) 20%
ii) Backward Classes:
Block- A (BCA) 16%
Block-B (BCB) 11%
iii) Economically backward person in General Caste (EBPGC) 10%
iv) Physically Challenged (PHC) 3%
a) Blindness or no vision (BL) 1.5%
b) Locomotive Disability (LD) 1.5%
(i.e. with one arm, one leg, one arm & one leg & without both legs)
In case, the reserved quota for physically handicapped remains unutilized due to non availability of suitable candidates of physically handicapped category, it will be offered to the ex-servicemen category (1%) and the dependents of freedom fighters category (1%).
Note: 3% horizontal reservation is also provided to Ex-servicemen (self)/ freedom fighters and their dependents by providing reservation within reservation of 1% of General category, 1% out of scheduled castes and 1% from backward class category for admissions to the various education institutions of the Government and Self Financing Institutes located in Haryana.
The person who claims benefit of reservation under other categories shall not be entitled to claim benefit of reservation in the category of Economically Backward Person in the General Castes category.
(1) A candidate belonging to Reserve Category should clearly mention the category he/she belongs to so that he/ she could be given the benefit of reservation as per Haryana Govt. instructions issued from time to time.
(2) Children or Grand children (maternal or paternal) claiming the benefit of freedom fighter will have to produce the certificate of freedom fighter of Haryana state to be issued by the Chief Secretary Haryana and also produce the relationship certificate issued by the Deputy Commissioner of the district concerned. Furthermore, it is clarified that only one candidate can avail the benefit of freedom fighter from their grandparent certificate in an academic year. If, it is found later on that more than one candidate have taken the benefit, the admission of such candidates will be cancelled.
(3) The entitlement of reservation towards ex-servicemen would be applicable to one Dependent child only. The candidate belonging to this category should submit a fresh certificate issued from Secretary, Zila Sainik/Soldiers Board of the concerned district showing that he/she belongs to this category.
(4) For the purpose of reservation, the backward classes/persons have been put in categories i.e. Backward Class A (BCA), Backward Class B (BCB), Special Backward Class (SBC) and Economically Backward Persons in the General Castes Category (EBPGC). (See Annexure 1)
Documents to be submitted at the time of obtaining Admission:
The Candidates should bring all Original certificates/documents with attested copies of the testimonials at the time of admission along with two latest passport size photographs. They will also be required to submit the following documents.
(a) A copy of his/her Online Application Form.
(b) Attested photocopy of 10+2/ Sr. Secondary school certificate issued by Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or equivalent.
(c) Attested photocopy of the secondary certificate as a documentary proof of age and subject passing Hindi/Sanskrit.
(d) Attested photocopy of certificate for reserved category of Haryana resident only issued by the competent authority i.e. Deputy Commissioner/ City Magistrate/ Sub Divisional Officer (civil)/Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar/ Head of the Department.
(e) For candidates seeking admission in D.Ed (Urdu): Attested photocopies of Secondary/High School certificate passing Urdu as one subject issued by the Board.
(f) Attested copy of the certificate of good conduct issued by the Principal of the Institution last attended or any Gazetted Officer of Haryana State.
(g) Attested photocopy of the Haryana residence certificates (belonging to reserve categories) is to be submitted along with the original certificates at the time of admission.
(h) For the candidates belonging to SC attested copy of certificate issued by the competent authority i.e. Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar, Head of the Dept. (in case of Govt. employees).
(i) For the candidates belonging to BCA/BCB/SBC attested copy of certificate issued by the competent authority i.e. Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar, Head of the Dept. (in case of Govt. employees) also indicating there in that he/she/parents do not belong to the person/ section ( Creamy Layer) as per the state Govt. instructions.
(j) For the candidates belonging to Economically Backward Persons in the General Caste Category (EBPGC) attested copy of certificate issued by the competent authority i.e. Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar, Head of the Dept. (in case of Govt. employees) as per the state Govt. instructions.
(k) Physically Challenged (PHC/Blind) attested copy of certificate issued by Civil Surgeon of the District concerned. The disability should be 40% and above.
(l) For Dependent of children or grandchildren (Maternal/Paternal) claiming the benefit of Freedom Fighter: The certificate from Chief Secretary Haryana and relationship certificate from the Deputy Commissioner /competent authority
(m) For Ex-servicemen & Dependent Ex-servicemen category: attested copy of certificate issued by from the Zila Sainik/ District Sailors and Soldiers Board.